Wednesday, 15 February 2012
What is Kaal Sarp Dosh (Yoga)
Kaal Sarp Yoga is said to happen when all the planets other than the outer planets are gathered in between the planets of Rahu and Ketu, this planet combination will form the Kaal Sarp Yoga in a Rashi. Or this situation is known as Kaal Sarp Yoga or Dosh. This Yoga is considered quite evil for the person. 'Kaal' represents the time, while 'Sarpa' symbolizes for snake or viper in Kalasarpa, which results to the bad destiny. The Kaal Sarp Yoga in a person's Rashi results in making the native go through lot of struggle and conflict icon in the first half of his life. The person has to remains under misery and sorrow. The Kaal Sarp Yoga has the ability to turn a rich man in to a poor person as it has the power to annul the good impact of even the mightiest of the Dhana Yogas.
Although Kaal Sarp Yoga is considered more harmful than other yoga, But it has a power to confer gains in some cases which can not be denied.
Those who have Kaal Sarp Yoga in their horoscope, even though they have all kind of facilities they will always have a tension, fear, insecurity, Just like a person bitten by snake who cannot sit comfortably , similarly a person who has Kaal Sarpa Yoga in his horoscope always have a fear of death.
Due to its evil effect, the Kaal Sarpa Yog is known as Kaal Sarp Dosh. One Should not get confuses Kaal Sarpa Dosh with Nag / Naga Dosh or Karaka Dosha .
Following are some other effects of the Kaal Sarp Dosh :
1. Hurdles in every important and auspicious work.
2. Lack of Mental peace, always disturbed .
3. Low self-confidence more confusion .
4. Deterioration of health and reduces longevity of life.
5. Poverty and Destruction of wealth.
6. Destruction of business and Loss of Job
7. Poor Relations with family members and friends/colleagues.
8. Treachery from friends and Business partner.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Remedies
The remedies for this among astrologers today, range from wearing gemstones of all planets,to making a pilgrimage to the Shree Kala Hasti temple in Andhra Pradesh, India.
Effects of different types of Kaal Sarp Yog makes life miserable, full of struggle and causes setbacks every where.
Person suffering from Kaal Sarp dosh faces obstacles in each step when he or she attempts to accomplish something.
There are several remedies like performing a pooja or vidhi on a day suitable for Sarp Dosha Pooja, keeping an energized Kaal Sarp Yantra in the house.
Kaal Sarp Shanti Pooja is performed at places like Trimbaeshwar Temple, Nasik in Maharashtra, Maha Kaaleshwar Ujjain, Lodheshwar, Uttar Pradesh, Shree Kala Hasti Temple in Andhra Pradesh, India, by expert Pandits (Brahmins).
However, special Pooja at Trimbakeshwar Temple, is more popular than other places in India and performed in a systematic manner. It takes about 6 hours for completion of the full procedure.
For Kaal Sarp Shanti pooja at Trimbakeshwar, Nasik, one has to take care for the following:
1. Contact the Panditji to fix the date for the Pooja before leaving,
2. One has to wear new dress for performing the pooja and later on leave these clothes at the place of pooja , and wear other set of clothes (new or used)
3. Visit Trimbakeshwar temple Before performing the Pooja Vidhi. Please don't go/visit or stay in any relatives house in the returning route, straight way go to your own house.
4. It's better to reach Trimbakeshwar a day before pooja
5. Person performing pooja has to follow some rules given by the Panditji and has to follow some restriction for a month or so on.
If you are having Kaal Sarp yog (Dosh) in Your Kundali, Dont be affred, From your age of Entering in "GRIHASTHSRAM" Live with Nature, According with Nature, Love your family, Love your surrounding, Live with Mankind. Do Always only Good things. Definitely The God will Love you with his Blessings.
(Kaal Sarp Yog (Dosh) Shaanti- pooja)